The SF300 is an IP based fingerprint terminal, which operate in both network mode and standalone
mode. it can connect with ZKAccess3.5 software for access control and time attendance management.
Wiegand output makes SF300 flexible to connect with ZK or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader,
Additionally, wiegand input allows two units of SF300 to configure with each other and utilize Master
& Slave solution, which requires user verification at both entrance and exit. Meanwhile, anti-passback
function can be used to maximize the security.
Auxiliary input interface allows SF300 to connect with an external source, for instance, a smoke
detector or emergency switch. Once the linkage function is enabled through the machine menu, the
device would generate an alarm signal and open the door in case of emergency.
* 2.8-inch capacitive touch screen
* Up to 24 user-defined schedules that can be activated on a daily bell alert (optional)
* Prompt audio acceptance or rejection signals for valid or invalid fingers
* Compact and lightweight, small size for 86mm (L) x 86mm (H) socket installation
* TCP/IP communication for various networking environments
* Supports USB flash drive for offline data management
* Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
* Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance security level
* Standard access control features such as Time zone, Holiday, A&C Group, Unlock combination etc.
* Duress Alarm offers effective protection against duress by threats
* Tamper proof switch and multiple alarm outputs
* Multi-languages customizable
Download PDF FILE
- เครื่องรับประกัน 2 ปี
- ฟรี! Onsite Service (กรุ่งเทพ & ปริมณฑล หรือตามเงื่อนไข)